The GroupOne On-Line Salary Survey provides up-to-date salary information on your local market. This dynamic salary grid helps you sort fact from fiction when it comes to market pay.
Participation in the GroupOne Salary Survey benefits you in many ways:
Access to Texas hospital and healthcare market data for over 225 jobs
- Customized reports showing comparisons to competition
- Reports on salary ranges, average salaries, PRN rates, on-call rates and shift differentials
- Bi-annual salary updates on jobs surveyed
- Data export capability to interface with survey consolidation software.
- The salary survey system is available to participants for an annual subscription rate based upon organization size.
Pay Practices Survey
This annual survey of Texas hospital and healthcare providers offers findings on key compensation measures, certification pay, differential and shift pay, holiday pay, call pay, charge and preceptor pay, critical shortage and seasonal pay practices. Data cuts are included for Dallas-Fort Worth and the state of Texas.
Benefit Practices Survey
The annual Benefits Practices Survey reports findings on benefits for Texas hospitals and healthcare providers. The report includes findings on time off, retirement plans, health, dental, vision, prescription plans, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, tuition assistance and professional development.
Vacancy & Turnover Survey
This annual survey reports the job vacancy and turnover results of the nursing and allied health professions in North Texas.